It’s always hard to know where to start preparing the wedding.
Thinking about planning your wedding is stressful. Thousands of questions buzz through your mind all under the great big one…Where do I start?!
Do you want a small private wedding or do you want one that can rival the Royal wedding?
Well that’s where these following steps can help to start preparing the wedding.
Hiring a wedding planner can take the stress out of your wedding.
But there are some things you can do before you sit down at the initial meeting to get the wedding planning off to a great start.
1) Enjoy it… celebrate your engagement and those first few weeks/months of engaged bliss. Don’t worry too much about the small things at this early on.
2) Talk about money… no-one really likes to discuss it but it’s good to agree on a budget very early on when planning a wedding, that way you can make sure your spending doesn’t get out of control
3) Dare to dream… sit down with your fiancé (preferably over some bubbles and a candlelit meal) and talk to each other about your dreams for the perfect wedding.
4) Think about a date…you don’t actually have to set the date in the early days but it’s good to think about which month you want to be married and what day of the week you’d prefer.
5) Think BIG or small… start to think about your guest list, do you want something small and intimate or something that could rival the Royal wedding.